Yamaha does not permit any product to be ordered via an online shopping cart. Please contact us by phone or email for more information or to order. Thank you very much.
- Fully balanced circuitry to deliver impressively low signal-to-noise ratio and improved channel separation
- Large toroidal transformer in the pursuit of pure musicality
- Mechanical Ground Concept maximizes rigidity and reduces unwanted vibration
- High-quality PPS capacitors for delivering an authentically musical sound
- Exquisite level meters visually present the dynamics and pulse of the music
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design
- Heavy-duty brass feet with spikes or scratch-resistant base
- Original speaker terminals cut from pure brass with highly secure connection
A large toroidal transformer has been used in the A-S3200 in the pursuit of pure musicality. With less flux leakage there is no negative impact on other sensitive audio circuits, while the copper wire is directly drawn from the winded core, minimizing energy loss compared to other substitutes, allowing the full emotional energy in the music to be felt by the listener.
Adopting brass screws and gilding oxygen free copper terminals for the large block capacitors contributes to superior connectivity, superbly delivering the additional headroom available in the four large 22,000μF capacitors to produce the open soundstage.
|170 W + 170 W
|High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)
|Rated Output Power
||[20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07 %THD] 100 W ＋ 100 W (8 ohms), 150 W ＋ 150 W (4 ohms）
||≧ 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
||+0 /-3 dB (5 Hz-100 kHz) , ＋0 / -0.3 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
|RIAA Equalization Deviation
||＋/-0.5 dB (PHONO (MM/MC))
|Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz)
||[Input 0.5 V] PHONO MC→LINE2 OUT: 0.02 % (1.2 mVrms), PHONO→LINE2 OUT: 0.005 % (1.2 Vrms), CD, etc./BAL1,2 →SP OUT: 0.035 % (50 W/8 ohms)
||PHONO MC: 90 db, PHONO MM: 96 dB, CD, etc.: 110 dB, BAL1,2: 114 dB
||[1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms] PHONO MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms, PHONO MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms, CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms, MAIN IN: 1 Vrms/47 kohms, BAL1,2: 200 mVrms/100 kohms
||623 VA (Toroidal)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||435×180×464 mm; 17-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 18-1/4"
||24.7 kg; 54.5 lbs