The Arcam AVR31 features a native 16-channel decoding of immersive audio from Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D, the AVR31 can deliver incredible theatre experiences.
The Arcam AVR31 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with high fidelity and dynamics. The AVR31 features an over engineered toroidal transformer for real world power with low noise. The 7 channels of Class G amplification (initial 20 watts in Class A) are based upon those in Arcam stereo amplifiers, guaranteeing musicality otherwise not heard from other AV receivers.
The performance and musicality can be assured with Dirac Live® room optimisation included, and accessed instantly with integrated streaming using Apple®Airplay2, Google Chromecast®, Bluetooth with aptX®HD, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.02% THD with 2 channels driven. Initial 20 watts in Class A.
- Class G amplifier design offers pristine, musical sound and ultra-high efficiency. Class A and AB, not Class D.
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- supports up to a 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos or DTS:X setup with additional external power amplifiers
- Dirac Live® room correction tailors the sound to your room's acoustics (microphone included)
- Dirac Live software requires a Windows® or Mac® laptop
- optional Dirac Live Bass Control for fine-tuning subwoofers available separately via Dirac's website
- dual ESS 9026PRO audiophile digital-to-analog converters for ultra-clear sound from stereo and surround sources
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 7 in, 3 out
- all HDMI connections support 4K/120Hz and 8K/60Hz signals
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with 4K and 8K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- dual main-room HDMI outputs for sending signal to both a TV and a projector
- zone 2 HDMI output for sending signal to another part of the house
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K and 8K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports Dolby Vision®,HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 4 coaxial
- 1 optical digital audio output
- 6 analog RCA stereo audio inputs
- no phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- front-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input and 3.5mm headphone output
- 15.2-channel preamp outputs
- Ethernet port for network connection
- IR (infrared) and 12-volt trigger connections for use with optional 3rd party controllers
- detachable power cord
- Chromecast built-in for streaming over Wi-Fi with a wide range of compatible apps on your mobile device
- Spotify® Connect lets you play music using the Spotify app on your mobile device (subscription required)
- Apple AirPlay 2 for easy streaming from an iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer
- Bluetooth with support for high-quality aptX® HD streaming
- free Arcam MusicLife and UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) control apps let you use your iOS® or Android™ device as a wireless remote control
- built-in FM tuner with 50 station presets
- remote control included
- color front-panel display
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 17-1/16"W x 6-11/16"H x 18-9/16"D
- weight: 39.9 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years