Introducing the LCD-MX4
Powered by Audeze’s patented Fluxor magnets, the LCD-MX4 focuses 1.5 Tesla of magnetic flux on the lightweight 20 ohm impedance diaphragm. It is perfect for use where one isn’t likely to have a dedicated high-powered headphone amp and can be driven easily by a laptop, mixing console or audio interface.
The LCD-MX4 headphones' new lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. Significantly lighter than the LCD4 model, the new MX4 is the choice for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.
A perfect combination of the LCD-X and LCD-4, the LCD-MX4 has the easy-to-drive diaphragm and voice coil of the LCD-X combined with the extreme magnetic force of the LCD-4. It features a different soundstage presentation than the LCD-X or LCD-4 to help simulate a room’s sound.
Made in our Southern California facility to our exacting standards.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Made in our Southern California facility
- Flux density 1.5 Tesla
- Large ultra-thin Uniforce diaphragms
- Double Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR LCD headphone cable
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter cable
- Professional travel case
||Double Fluxor™ magnet array
|Maximum power handling
||10Hz – 50kHz
||<0.1% @ 100dB
||105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
|Minimum power requirement
|Recommended power level
||1 - 4W