The LCD MX4 headphones' lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. They are significantly lighter than the LCD4 model and is the choice for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.
A perfect combination of the LCD-X and LCD-4, the LCD-MX4 has the easy-to-drive diaphragm and voice coil of the LCD-X combined with the extreme magnetic force of the LCD-4. It features a different soundstage presentation than the LCD-X or LCD-4 to help simulate a room’s sound.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Made in our Southern California facility
- Flux density 1.5 Tesla
- Large ultra-thin Uniforce diaphragms
- Double Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR LCD headphone cable
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter cable
- Professional travel case
The Audeze LCD Series Premium cable features cryogenically treated four conductor stranded wire, each wire consisting of a large number of extremely fine strands of single-crystal OCC copper with a combined cross section equivalent to AWG 20 that ensures low resistance and negligible signal loss. The white/black cable uses silver-plated copper strands. Crystals within strands are oriented in a specific pattern to provide the best possible signal transmission.
- Very flexible, tangle free
- Non-microphonic jacket
- Length: 2.5m; Weight: 110 g
- 1/4" (6.3mm) stereo OR 4-pin balanced XLR plug for connection to amplifier
- 2 x 4-pin mini XLR for headphone earcup connection
- Resistance: 12 milliohms per foot
- Capacitance: 10 picofarads per foot
- Inductance: 0.15 microhenrys per foot
- Dielectric strength: 1000V
PLEASE indicate choice of Balanced 4 pin XLR or 6.3mm Single Ended Connector in the check out notes. Thank you.
|Double Fluxor™ magnet array
|Maximum power handling
|10Hz – 50kHz
|<0.1% @ 100dB
|105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
|Minimum power requirement
|Recommended power level
|1 - 4W