Open Box CE Display On Sale. Unused. Warranty. Save Over $300.
• The Premium LCD-XC comes with both Balanced and Single-ended cables, the 1/4" to 1/8" stereo adapter, and our premium travel case.
• The Creator Pack comes with the Standard Single-ended cable and our new economy travel case.
The LCD XC Headphone quickly became the ultimate tool for recording engineers, musicians and audiophiles alike for its clean, accurate sound. The closed-back design of the headphones offers all the benefits of a planar magnetic headphone with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise for a private and powerful listening experience.
The LCD-XC headphone is thoroughly engineered and meticulously hand-built using the finest, most luxurious materials combined with cutting-edge planar magnetic technology. We closely match the transducers within +/- 1dB (just like the other LCD series models), then match the gorgeous African Bubinga wood earcups. The new LCD steel & leather suspension headband provides comfort for hours of listening pleasure. Choose between genuine leather or leather-free earpads that are filled with carefully selected acoustical foam for best fit and sound. You can pair the LCD-XC with DAP's, but it sounds best driven by a quality amplifier.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Fazor™ elements
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Professional travel case (except Creator Package)
The Audeze LCD Series Premium cable features cryogenically treated four conductor stranded wire, each wire consisting of a large number of extremely fine strands of single-crystal OCC copper with a combined cross section equivalent to AWG 20 that ensures low resistance and negligible signal loss. The white/black cable uses silver-plated copper strands. Crystals within strands are oriented in a specific pattern to provide the best possible signal transmission.
- Very flexible, tangle free
- Non-microphonic jacket
- Length: 2.5m; Weight: 110 g
- 1/4" (6.3mm) stereo OR 4-pin balanced XLR plug for connection to amplifier
- 2 x 4-pin mini XLR for headphone earcup connection
- Resistance: 12 milliohms per foot
- Capacitance: 10 picofarads per foot
- Inductance: 0.15 microhenrys per foot
- Dielectric strength: 1000V
PLEASE indicate choice of Balanced 4 pin XLR or 6.3mm Single Ended Connector in the check out notes. Thank you.
||Proprietary magnet array
|Maximum power handling
||10Hz – 50kHz
||<0.1% @ 100dB
||100dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
|Minimum power requirement
|Recommended power level
||1 - 4W