The German hand made, world's highest-performing record cleaning machine just got better. The new 2022 Audio Desk PRO X features high-performance black wipers, quick release of LPs at the end of the drying cycle, quieter operation via improved drying fans, and an upgraded ceramic pump and premium motor make this cleaning machine an analog champion. And it still features the same super-quiet drying operation, smooth rotating assembly, cutting-edge electronic control system (including a dry-only option), and ability to accept the optional Audio Desk 7" adapter kit for hassle-free cleaning of 7" records that led Stereophile to give it a Product of the Year Award.
Critical refinements, as well as several key upgrades to internal component parts, translate to even greater performance, superior features, and increased reliability. And just like its predecessor, 2020 Vinyl Cleaner PRO X remains fully automatic and cleans your vinyl LPs using ultrasonic vibrations. It even comes with different color options (choose from our drop-down menu). Feel free to read much more below about how it all works, what it does, and why it beats every other system around. Just know there's simply no easier-to-use, or do-it-all record cleaning machine on the planet.
Custom colour options: Black, Red or White. Please indicate choice in the check out notes.
KIT 500: Includes 1 Water Filter, 5 Bottles of Cleaning Concentrate, 1 Pair of Black Wipers, 1 Set of Drive Rings and 1 set (of 4) Microfibre Cleaning Barrels. Enough to clean 500 LPs.
- Enhanced cleaning and drying including new high-performance Black Wipers
- All new quick release of LP at end of drying cycles
- Quieter running thanks to new fans
- Premium motor
- Pump with ceramic bearings
- Includes a dry-only option
- Safe low level ultrasonic to dislodge contaminants all the way to the bottom of the LP groove.
- Bi-directional surface cleaning using microfiber-covered barrels, which also manages fluid motion to wick contaminants away from the LP surface.
- Fluid filtration to remove contaminants.
- Filtered air drying to avoid the introduction of a dust-attracting static charge to the LP surface.
- One button full automation.
- Includes Two 20 ml Bottles of Audio Desk Systeme Record Cleaning Concentrate
||5 Minutes (Total Cleaning Time, including Drying Time: 6 Minutes)
||13" W x 8" D x 10.7" H, (33cm W x 20cm D x 27cm H)
|Weight Without Liquid
||12 lbs. (5.5 kg)
|Cleaning Solution Capacity
||4.5 Liters (1.2gal) of Distilled Water Added to 20ml of Cleaning Concentrate
|Mains Adapter with Input Voltage
||12" (300mm diameter) Only