Pre-Order. Initial Shipment To Canada Due Early To Mid January. Please pre-order in to obtain one from the initial shipment. Thank you.
The new Yamaha HA-L7A Headphone Amplifier is a truly audiophile-level component that strives for the ultimate True Sound in headphone listening—as more and more discerning audio fans themselves search for that ultimate experience. The HA-L7A blends Yamaha’s over 65-year Hi-Fi audio expertise in AV receivers with the True Sound concept, delivering uncompromised sound by incorporating Tonal Balance, Dynamics, and Sound Image to faithfully express the artist’s intent.
The HA-L7A features Yamaha's patented Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier technology, and optimised it for headphone amplification, while adopting ESS Technology’s renowned ES9038PRO 32-bit D/A converter for further sonic benefit. In addition, dual toroidal transformers and high rigidity construction have been employed to bring full dynamic range to audio reproduction. To top it all off, we’ve included a SOUND FIELD mode that allows you to select the optimal sound field to match any type of content. This stunning headphone amplifier has been created in response to the ardent desires of headphone enthusiasts, evidenced by its boldly original design and meticulous build quality. It envelops the listener in a universe of sound unique to the HA-L7A and delivers a profound musical experience that is uniquely Yamaha.
- Yamaha’s unique Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier technology
optimised for headphone listening
- Adopting ESS Technology’s ES9038PRO to realise superior sonic quality
- 2 toroidal transformers for remarkable spacious sound
- SOUND FIELD mode for more immersive experience in any content
- Pure Direct mode to fully enjoy the subtest nuances in the music
- Elegant design yet high rigid construction
- 5 solid metal feet for exceptional stability and suppress any vibration
- OLED display with brilliant viewability
- balanced circuitry throughout reduces noise and distortion
- patented "floating and balanced" amplifier circuitry offers nuanced sound with lifelike dynamics
- premium ESS ES9038PRO 32-bit DAC for detailed, dynamic sound
- plays PCM digital audio files up to 32-bit/384kHz and DSD files up to 11.2MHz
- six sound field modes use Yamaha DSP processing to emulate different venues and settings
- includes "Concert Hall," "Outdoor Live," and "Cinema"
- Pure Direct mode bypasses processing
- Recommended Impedance Range 32 to 600 ohms
- digital audio inputs: one optical (Toslink) and one coaxial
- USB (Type B) input for connecting a computer
- 1 pair unbalanced RCA inputs
- 1 balanced 4.4mm headphone output
- 1 balanced 4-pin XLR headphone output
- 1 unbalanced 1/4" headphone jack
- 1 pair balanced 3-pin XLR and 1 pair unbalanced RCA preamp outputs
- for connection to a separate amplifier or compatible audio component
- detachable AC power cord
- includes remote
- THD: less than 0.003%
- frequency response: 4-80,000 Hz (-3dB)
- 13-1/8"W x 5-1/4"H x 7-1/2"D
- weight: 11.7 lbs.