The new Arcam PA720 idelivers 7 channels of high quality amplification. With an impressive 140W per channel, the PA720 features power without compromising on control.
- The Arcam PA720 eatures the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA720 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with all channels driven
- 140 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- efficient high-voltage Class G amplifier with 20 watts of Class A output
- toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- 7 unbalanced RCA inputs
- 7 balanced XLR inputs
- switchable RCA/XLR input mode
- grouped pairs of speaker outputs with binding-post connectors
- USB Type-A port for firmware updates
- RS-232 and Ethernet ports for control via third-party automation systems
- 12-volt trigger input and output
- detachable AC power cord
- 17-1/16"W x 7"H x 16-3/4"D
- weight: 39.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years