Clearaudio's smart matrix SILENT record cleaning machine combines scrupulous cleaning with gentle handling of your vinyl collection. No more dust, dirt or chemical pressing residues. And, as its name suggests, this 'vinyl whisperer' comes with an exceptionally quiet operating mode. What's more, in its new enhanced edition the smart matrix SILENT is smarter than ever, sporting a raft of intelligent upgrades.
- The multi-functional cleaning arm deftly handles cleaning fluid application as well as suction, and is easily adjustable to any size of vinyl or shellac record.
- To start the cleaning process, simply swing the arm into place. No need to even press a button.
- Key components such as the motor, pump, cleaning fluid reservoir and waste fluid tank are now identical to those in our top-of-range ‘Professional’ model.
- Selecting functions and features is more intuitive and effortless than ever, thanks to new high quality, tactile push buttons for all controls.
- For ease of maintenance and transport the cleaning arm can be removed without the need for tools.
- The smart matrix SILENT is now available in a choice of silver or black, and is supplied with a matching universal clamp designed to hold any size of vinyl or shellac record securely in place.
- Bi-directional rotation of the platter
- Integrated fluid application
- Very rigid chassis
- Included record clamp and single adapter
- Multifunctional cleaning arm for LPs, EPs and singles
- Easy controls
||Max. consumption: 300 Watt
Off mode: 0 Watt (by switching off at the rear of the machine)
||Approx. 10.6 kg
|DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in inches)
||Approx. 13.58 x 13.58 x 9.25 (with record clamp)
Approx. 13.58 x 13.58 x 9.65 (with dustcover)
|DIMENSIONS (W/D/H in mm)
||Approx. 345 x 345 x 235 (with record clamp)
Approx. 345 x 345 x 245 (with dustcover)
* Provided the warranty card is fully completed and returned to Clearaudio within 2 weeks of purchase.
W/D/H in inches:
Approx. 13.58 x 13.58 x 9.25
(with record clamp)
Approx. 13.58 x 13.58 x 9.65
W/D/H in mm:
Approx. 345 x 345 x 235
(with record clamp)
Approx. 345 x 345 x 245