Replacing the L-590 and L-507uXII models wasn't easy. They sold in great numbers and have been successful in their class in Europe, Asia and America.
How to further improve them? Introducing LIFES.
With repeated auditioning and rigorous scrutinizing and combining the selected parts, we have achieved the highest performance and quality suitable for use in Luxman's next-generation components. In LIFES Version 1.0, by simply reconstructing the entire circuit, we succeeded in reducing the number of parallel elements while improving performance. The distortion during amplification has been reduced to less than half. With a large output comparable to that of a separate power amplifier, it realizes a natural and relaxed sound full of energy, and drives speaker systems of all characteristics.
- Rated output - 110W + 110W (8Ω) 220W + 220W (4Ω)
- Input Sensitivity / Input Impedance PHONO (MM): 2.5mV / 47kΩ PHONO (MC): 0.3mV / 100Ω LINE: 180mV /47kΩ BAL.LINE: 180mV / 79kΩ MAIN-IN: 1.05V / 47kΩ
- Output voltage - PRE OUT: 1V
- Frequency Response - PHONO: 20Hz to 20kHz (within ± 0.5dB ) LINE: 20Hz to 100kHz (within -3.0dB)
- Total harmonic distortion - 0.007% or less (8Ω, 1kHz) 0.03% or less (8Ω, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- S / N ratio (IHF-A) - PHONO (MM): 91 dB or more/ PHONO (MC): 75 dB or more
- LINE: 105 dB or more
- Volume control - New LECUA 1000
- Amplifier circuit - LIFES 1.0
- Output configuration - Bipolar 3 parallel push-pull
- Power transformer - EI type 560VA
- Damping factor - 300 (by EIAJ current injection method)
- Tone control - BASS: ± 8dB at 100Hz TREBLE: ± 8dB at 10kHz
- Power-supply voltage - AC110V (50 / 60Hz)
- power consumption - 300W / 86W (no signal ) 0.4W (standby)
- External dimensions - WxDxH 17 1/4 x 7 1/16 x 17 7/8" 440mm x 454mm x 178 mm
- Depth includes front knob 20 mm and back terminal 27 mm
- Weight 25.4kg (main body), 29.4kg (standard packaging)
- Remote control (RA-17A)
- warranty - 3 years