The new C 328 integrated amplifier lets you connect digital and analog music sources. You can also stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device, like a smartphone, tablet, or computer.Use the C 328's optical and coaxial digital inputs to take advantage of its built-in high-quality DAC. You'll hear crystal-clear stereo sound from sources like a CD player or TV.
The C 328 uses an advanced Class D amplifier design for consistent performance. Its highly efficient power supply provides a noise-free foundation, generating clean power with negligible distortion, to faithfully reproduce the energy and excitement of all your favourite music. A built-in high-performance headphone amplifier can drive even the most demanding studio monitor headphones.
- 40 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 40 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as a CD player
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device
- independent built-in high-output headphone amplifier
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- subwoofer output
- full-size headphone jack
- pair of binding post speaker connectors
- detachable power cord
- RS-232 port
- remote control
- signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB line; 75 dB phono
- 17-3/16"W x 2-13/16"H x 11-1/4"D
- weight: 10.8 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years