No Discounts Possible On This Product.
Affirm Cannot Be Used On This Product.
Pre-Order. Initial Limited Stock Due In Mid November Or So. Please pre-order to obtain one from initial stock. Thank You.
The new R-N600A Streaming Network Receiver features Yamaha's Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology ("ToP-ART"), a design principle used in several of the company's more advanced receivers. It has symmetrical left/right circuit layout, signal directness, and a vibration-dampening chassis. The high end ESS SABRE DAC handles your digital music sources, and Pure Direct mode bypasses the receiver's tone controls to give you sound that's as close to the original recording as possible. Top it off with plenty of power and the result is impeccable sound.
The R-N600Afour pairs of analog stereo RCA line-level audio inputs for components like CD players and outboard DACs, plus a dedicated phono input for connecting a turntable with a moving magnet cartridge. There is a mono RCA output for adding a powered subwoofer to your two-channel system.
If you like re-recording music, the R-N600A has two RCA line-level audio outputs. Hook up a cassette deck, CD recorder or even an old-school reel-to-reel machine for that vintage audio experience.
Also included is an Ethernet port for connecting to your home network, and additional digital sources like a TV and Blu-ray player can be connected via a pair of optical inputs. Two coaxial inputs let you use the high-quality built-in DAC with compatible audio components.
The R-N600A has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for streaming music from a computer or mobile device. Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music. And built-in MusicCast provides access to your local files as well as popular streaming services like Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Spotify, and more (subscription required for some services). Plus, voice control using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices makes it easy to control all MusicCast connected devices.
- 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.07% THD
- 32-bit/384kHz ESS SABRE ES9010K2M DAC
- Pure Direct mode allows music signals to travel the shortest possible route through the unit's circuitry for cleaner sound
- AM/FM tuner
- remote control included
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- two-way Bluetooth (Version 4.2) lets you stream music from compatible sources, and to compatible speakers or headphones
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- MusicCast provides access to popular streaming services like Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Spotify®, and more (subscription required for some services)
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 2 coaxial
- 4 analog stereo RCA line-level audio inputs
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- 2 analog stereo RCA line-level record outputs
- front-panel USB Type-A port for playing music on a USB thumb drive
- supported file formats: MP3, WMA, MPEG-4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and DSD
- Ethernet port for wired network connection
- A/B speaker output terminals
- mono RCA output for connecting a powered subwoofer
- front-panel 1/4" headphone output
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/8"W x 6"H x 15-3/8"D (8-7/8"H with Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- weight: 21.6 lbs.