Eleven Audio took the more difficult path by designing a precision discrete R2R ladder DAC which more closely mimics the analog sound our brains seek. This 27 bit discrete DAC uses no off the shelf D/A converter chip, but rather an all discrete analog signal path to convert a parallel digital signal in a most natural way.
The XIAUDIO SagraDAC coverts up to 384 KHz sampling rates with a dynamic range higher than most systems can reproduce. The sound is effortless, clear, not bright, not boring, just right. Human voices sound human, piano and horn plays with proper timbre and harmonic structure. You're brain has an easier job of it, digital is finally highly enjoyable.
Eleven Audio utilizes fully regulated power supplies and their class A ultra-low noise analog circuitry to output pure sound in both single ended RCA and XLR balanced
- Dynamic Range: 130.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
- Signal to noise ratio (0-20 KHz): 127 dB unweighted
- RCA Output: 1.4 VRMS
- Balance Output: 4.0 VRMS
- Inputs: USB, I2S via HDMI, SPD-IF (both RCA*2 and BNC connectors), AES/EBU, Toslink
- Power Requirements: 100-115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (switch selectable), CE certified. (AC power cable not included. Requires an AC cable with standard 3 pin IEC connector)
- Dimension: 24 cm W x 26 cm D x 8.5 cm H
- Weight: 3.5 KGS / 8 LBS
Excellent source for any ABYSS headphone and/or 2 channel stereo system. Having both RCA and XLR outputs allows to connect to 2 separate systems simultaneously.