The new Klipsch RC-64 III is close to three feet wide and weighs 55 pounds. It is designed and hand-built speaker, able to produce above average sound. It delivers vivid center-stage detail with every stroke of its four 6-1/2" woofers and dynamic 1-3/4" horn-loaded tweeter.
The Klipsch RC-64 III features a number of design improvements, including an all-new Tractrix® horn-loaded tweeter, new cast-basket woofer design, improved cabinet construction, and an upgraded crossover network.
It pairs nicely with the matching RF7 II speaker or the Heritage models where space does not allow a third Heritage as a center.
The Klipsch RC-64 III is designed and hand built in Hope, Arkansas. The back of each one features a plaque that's hand-signed by the speaker's craftsman, and is finished in furniture-grade wood veneer.
- frequency response: 57-24,000 Hz (±3dB)
- power handling: up to 200 watts RMS (800 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 99 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Tractrix® horn with 1-3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- four 6-1/2" Cerametallic™ woofers
- furniture-grade black ash wood veneer
- dual binding posts for bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 35-13/16"W x 8"H x 15"D
- weight: 55 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years