Martin Logan does not permit this product to be ordered via an online shopping cart. Please contact us by phone or email for more information or to order. Thank you very much.
The décor-friendly Motion SLM XL speaker from MartinLogan. This sleek, wall-mountable speaker delivers high-impact sound with pinpoint imaging, and superb realism — perfect for enveloping surround sound.
Its long slender design makes it an attractive match for larger, wall-mounted TVs. Use the SLM XL as an on-wall left, right, or center channel speaker, or you can mount it on the included glass base or "kick stand" brackets for placement on your entertainment cabinet.
Then add MartinLogan's Motion FX as complementary, voice-matched surrounds, plus a MartinLogan subwoofer (or two) for thunderous, room-filling bass.
Priced Per Pair.
- 1" x 1.4" Folded Motion™ tweeter for exceptional musical detail with low distortion
- two 4" paper cone bass/midrange drivers
- four 4" paper cone passive radiators
- high-precision audiophile-grade crossover network
- frequency response 100-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity 94 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-140 watts
- one pair of push-style binding posts
- gloss black finish
- includes wall-mounting bracket and curved black-glass base
- also includes "kick-stand" brackets for free-standing center channel applications
- 6-7/16"W x 34-1/8"H x 1-15/16"D
- weight: 9 lbs.