The new M23 is a superior option for setting up a high-performance two-channel sound system. It delivers 200 watts x 2 at 8 ohms and an impressive 700 watts into a single channel in bridged mode. It's 4-ohm-stable, so it can handle even demanding, power-hungry speakers.
The M23 pushes Class D amplification performance to new limits thanks to HybridDigital Purifi Eigentakt™ technology. It helps the amp maintain even frequency response into lower impedance loads and minimizes the occurrence of digital clipping. This advanced design offers robust power output and accurate sound with minimal distortion, without the excess weight and cost associated with more traditional linear power supplies and Class AB output stages.
- 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.005% THD
- 380 watts into 4 ohms
- 700 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- innovative HybridDigital Purifi Eigentakt™ technology offers benchmark Class D amplification
- three-position gain switch on back panel (low, mid, and high)
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 127 dB
- standby mode engages after 30 minutes without input
- 2 balanced XLR inputs (one per channel)
- 2 unbalanced RCA preamp inputs (one per channel)
- two pairs of speaker binding post outputs
- 12-volt trigger input
- 17-1/8"W x 5-1/8"H x 17-5/8"D
- weight: 23.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years