Please Call For Pricing.
The fully aluminium case screens the internal circuit from any stray RFI signals. Our designers have avoided including any superfluous gadgets as they obstruct the signal path and degrade the sound quality. The Aria incorporates many innovative design ideas including a self-adjusting servo control to keep the MC input circuit at its optimum, compensating for any variations in ambient or operating temperature.
Both stages have their own separate input sockets and input pre-amplifier circuitry. This enabled us to design bespoke input circuitry for each cartridge type without compromise. Signal switching is performed at high level and low impedance (via relays) ensuring there is no degradation of the signal.
- High performance switchable MC & MM stage
- Fully adjustable MC stage
- MC input uses parallel connected low noise FET's
- MM input uses low noise bipolar transistors
- Custom designed case
- All analogue amplifier
- Bespoke input circuitry for MM & MC
Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Maximum Output Level
11 V RMS
- Rated Output Level
- Output Resistance
- Minimum Output Resistance for a -3 dB @ 15Hz
- Power Consumption
- Ambient Operating Temperature
5 to 35 °C
- Dimensions (W × H × D)
218 x 78 x 315 mm