- Works together with Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK to expand speaker coverage in custom integrated multi-room audio systems
- Eight channels of audiophile-grade Class D amplification, bridgeable and 4-ohm capable, featuring a unique ground loop/hum-free circuit design
- Four audio buses and included jumpers allow for wide variety of speaker configurations
- Interlocks power on/off with XDA-QS5400RK via Trigger I/O
- Integration-friendly features include audio sensing inputs, IR I/O and more
- 1U high, rack-wide enclosure; removable rack ears and faceplate included
The XDA-AMP5400RK was conceived as a companion to the XDA-QS5400RK to provide additional speaker coverage and/or additional speaker output power in a custom integrated multi-room home audio system. The AMP packs 8 channels of amplification into a slim 1U-high enclosure.