Please contact us to order and to coordinate delivery. Thank you.
Priced Per Pair.
The new Klipschorn speaker features a 1" horn-loaded tweeter with a 2" horn-loaded midrange and a redesigned, enclosed 15" folded-horn woofer to deliver the full range of power and emotion behind your favorite records, CDs, and concert videos. It retains the charm and gravitas of its predecessors. But for the first time ever, this giant, beautiful speaker doesn't need to be positioned tightly in a corner.
The Klipschorn AK6's horn-loaded tweeter and midrange compression drivers give it exceptional sensitivity, low distortion, flat frequency response and broad, well-controlled dispersion. This translates to unequaled power, detail, and dynamics — the hallmarks of the classic Klipsch sound.The AK6's high sensitivity also makes it a great choice for low- and medium-powered tube amps. Plus, dual speaker inputs allow bi-wiring or bi-amping for even better performance.
Each speaker consists of two separate cabinets — one for the woofer, the other for the midrange and tweeter, that are easier to unpack and place. They are secured together during installation.The Klipschorn AK6 is hand built in Hope, Arkansas and is available in three attractive book-matched wood veneer finishes which provide a "mirror" image of each other. That's because each pair is sourced from the same piece of timber. The speakers are precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing mirror image at the splice.
- three-way design with horn-loaded enclosures
- separate upper and lower cabinets
- frequency response: 33-20,000 Hz (±4dB)
- power handling: 100 watts max continuous (400W peak)
- sensitivity: 105 dB (1 watt/1 meter)
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- 1" Polyimide diaphragm compression tweeter with 90° x 40° Tractrix® horn
- 2" phenolic-diaphragm compression midrange with exponential horn
- 15" fiber-composite woofer with a trihedral exponential folded horn
- two sets of binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire capability
- book-matched real wood veneer finish
- veneer leaves for the left and right speakers are crafted from the same piece of timber
- they're precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing "mirror" image at the splice
- 31-1/4"W x 53"H x 28-1/4"D (each)
- weight: 220 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 10 years