The NAD CI 8-120 is a flexible high quality 8 channel multi zone amplifier designed for high-performance distributed audio systems. It offers stable and efficient power with high-current capability, rated at a robust 120 watts per channel with all eight channels driven. And it's 4-ohm stable, too, so it can drive even your most demanding speakers. Global RCA bus inputs/outputs let you distribute a single audio source among multiple amp channels and pass input signal on to another amplifier. Brackets are included for neat, simple rack mounting.
It offers a convenient web-based user interface for configuration and management, which you can access from Windows® and Mac® PCs, smartphones, and tablets. The app offers individual input gain for each connected source, and separate output level controls for each channel. Sophisticated DSP lets you control Master Gain, Slope, Q, Frequency and Gain settings, and save presets for later use. It features three turn-on options (front panel switch, 12V trigger control, or signal-sensing), this amp easily adapts to any type of installation. The back panel features four pairs of assignable RCA inputs, dual global RCA bus input/outputs, and four Phoenix-style speaker outputs. An Ethernet LAN port lets you connect to your network for accessing the amp's extensive setup and control options.
- 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD with all channels driven
- 135 watts per channel at 4 ohms with all channels driven
- 200 x 4 into 8 ohms (bridged, all channels driven)
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- signal-to-noise ratio: 88 dB
- browser-based gain control, DSP calibration and more
- rack mountable (brackets included)
- 12-volt trigger/signal-sensing auto-on with auto shut-off
- Ethernet LAN port for setup, control, and firmware updates
- four pairs of RCA inputs can be assigned to specific or multiple speaker output channels
- dual global RCA bus inputs/outputs for distributing a single audio source among multiple amp channels and passing input signal on to another amplifier
- Phoenix-style outputs for four pairs of speakers
- 12-volt trigger input
- 19-1/16"W x 1-13/16"H x 19-3/16"D
- weight: 22 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years